A couple of days ago Lucky Magazine published an article called
* White Jeans- Here are my favorite picks for white jeans.
1. Tuxedo Stripe Ankle Jeans- These jeans, from Express, are more interesting than plain white jeans. The stripe adds some flair without going over the edge.
2. Gap Boot Jean- Currently on sale, this pair is a steal.
3. Bootcut Jean- This pair is my favorite. Nice cut and not too much flare at the hem.
4. AG Stevie Ankle Sateen- Great cropped cut with a comfortable but not too relaxed fit.
*Gingham Fabrics- Gingham is a spring and summer staple.
1. Pepe Jean Gingham Shirt- This piece has a little more attitude than most gingham pieces.
2. Oscar de la Renta Prit Pique Dress- This dress isn't what most people think of when you say gingham. Such a great dress, for those with the budget for it.
3. Gingham Short- Paired with a polo or cute button down, these shorts are a great way to add a touch of gingham to the summer wardrobe.
4. Perfect Shirt- Timeless and traditional, you cant go wrong with this shirt
*Neon Pieces- I don't do neon, but I can't deny that this trend is huge.
1. Juicy Couture Contrast Top- This silk top in one I wouldn't mind adding to my closet.
2. Old Navy Oxford- At under $30, this top is a great way to add neon to your closet without breaking the bank.
3. Indian Voile Popover- This bright color is sure to add some interest to your lazy spring and summer days.
4. Max and Mia Silk Print- Great dress to wear on vacation or a day time date.
*Jean Jackets- A wardrobe staple, especially during the cooler spring months.
1. Stretch Denim Jacket- Cute staple from J.Crew
2. Madewell Classic Jean Jacket- Another classic jacket worn in to look like you've had it all your life.
3. KUT from the Kloth Collarless Denim Jacket- Collarless and zip- front this unique jacket is my favorite of the four.
4. Beaded Denim Jacket- The beaded detail on this denim jacket from Anthropologie is great for a more casual look.
*Loafers and Sandals
1. Tory Burch Pacey Flat Sandal- If I needed another pair of sandals, these would be my pick. Very classic, but you can never go wrong with Tory.
2. Jaques Levine 'Harper' Loafer- Classis loafer with a splash of color.
3. Steve Madden Alise- These sandals will go with everything in your closet. The hight is playful but not over the top.
4. Rachel Zoe Georgie- A metallic sandal should be in everyone's wardrobe.
*Lacey Dresses-- I love lace and would love to have all of these pretty frocks.
1. Paisley Lace Corset Tunic Dress- The paisley print adds a nice change to the typical lace patterns.
2. Free People miles of Lace Tank Dress- This black dress gives lace some edge when paired with booties.
3. Lace Yourself Dress- Under $50, this dress is cute and whimsical.
4. Hearts & Bows Chiffon Lace Dress- the ribbon bow tie gives this otherwise dainty dress some sass.
*Bathing Suits- Going for a swim or just lounging by the pool, everyone needs a cute suit.
1. Flounced Peplum Tankini- This suit is super glam. The tankini is flattering without looking like a grandma suit.
2. Mystique Reversible Bikini- Top and bottom are sold separately, but the reversible pattern means you get two for one.
3. Women's Polka Dot Bikini- Top and bottom are sold separately, at $20 a piece this Old Navy bikini is steal, plus it has polka dots!
4. Ruched Femme Tank- This one-piece is great for when you want a little more coverage.
5. Floral Knot Bandeau Bikini- For those that would like to show a bit more skin, this bikini is cute and sexy.
*Bright Blazers_ A great way to shake up your work wardrobe or class up a weekend ensemble.
1. Milly Iris Jacket- This blazer is bright and fun. The leather accents are spot on.
2. Ponte Academy Blazer- This Gap blazer is currently on sale! Add some prep school chic to your wardrobe for $39.99
3. Minimum Blazer- This trendy blazer is great for anyone that wants a pop of color. Unexpected shade but completely work appropriate.
4. Chief Elegant Blazer- This blazer is another great way to add a trend to your closet without breaking the bank. This blazer is currently on sale for $35.99.
*Floral Dresses-Seocnd to lace, this is one of my favorite trends.
1. Floral Symphony Dress- Bright colored plus floral print equals great summer dress.
2. J. Crew Floral Print Silk Dress- This gorgeous dress would be great for a fancy night out on the town
3. Beauty of Brushstrokes Dress- This dress hasn't officially been released, but is sure to be a hit this spring.
4. Keynsham Dress- Comes in three different patterns. This dress is a little bit retro and very cute.
5. Swooner or Later- Another modcloth.com dress. The vintage feel and the red rose print makes this dress too cute for words.
*Shorts- Last but not least, shorts are a must if you plan on enjoying the warmer weather.
1. Carson Clean Front 5-Inch Shorts- These classic shorts are great for someone that wants a little bit more length. They also come in red and black.
3. Metallic Tweed Cuffed Shorts- These shorts are definitely short. The metallic color is great without being overly shiny.
4. Best Suds Shorts- Polka dot shorts. I don't need to say more.