I wouldn't actually say that I love to shop. I do like the thrill of the hunt. I do like finding things for a really great price. Okay, maybe I do love to shop. Here are my favorite places to shop 'til I drop.
10. Apple Store: For the longest time I couldn't even figure out how to turn on an iPod. Now my house has nothing but Apple products in it. I love my iPhone and my iPad. I am typing this on my MacBook Pro right now. Needless to say, if I have a tech need this is where I go.
9. Pottery Barn: If I had more money I would live in this store. I really love pretty much everything they sell. My favorite purchase is a throw that I have for the couch. It is so soft and is just the perfect color purple for my living room.
8. ZGallerie: This is another great store for finding unique home decor items. I have a really cold gold bar coin bank from here. I had a really cool tea cup too but it broke during our last move. Sad day. This is a store I look at more than actually buy things from. Everything in here is so pretty and they do a great job displaying it in the store.
7. Anthropologie: I love this store, especially for really cute kitchen stuff. I have a bunch of their coffee cups and coasters. I also really like to get classy but on trend jewelry from here too.
6. Cost Plus World Market: I come here to get presents every year. They have a great beer and wine selection and a slew of hostess gifts. I get tea for my mom here and candy for the kid brother. I also found some cute accessories for around the house. Sign up for the email program and you will get coupons!
5. Old Navy: I like to get things from here that I don't want to spend a ton of money on. like tank tops and pajama bottoms. Sometimes they have some interesting pieces. I have three cardigans from Old Navy that I love.
4.Target: Another great place to find cheap finds especially home accessories and clothing accessories. I have actually found some really good deals on groceries too. Download the cartwheel app to save more money.
3. TJMaxx- I am for sure a TJMaxx fan. Yes each store is different. And yes sometimes I go in and don't find a thing. But sometimes I go in and wish I had more money because it is filled with treasures.
2. Ebay- Great place to find things that are no longer in stores. Good place to sell things you don't need. Again be wary of overpaying for an item. Also make sure the seller has good feedback. Ebay is good at fixing problems, but it is better to not have to deal with the process.
1.Amazon- Join Prime and get most items in two days! Be careful to check prices to make sure you are not overpaying. Some things are cheaper on Amazon and some have a huge markup. Also try to buy things that Amazon fulfills the order as opposed to a third party. It makes returns easier.
If you don't have Amazon Prime you should. Click here to Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial