I don't know how many of you have a girly girl on your gift list. If you are a member of my family, then I know you have one. While I wasn't always a girly girl, you could definitely describe me as that today. A lot of the items on this wish list are things that I would love to receive, so much so that I almost made this post called My Ultimate Christmas Wish List (Hint, hint, hubby!).
This list gift guide contains an assortment of things that are pretty to the eye but also pretty useful too. If you don't have a girly girl on your list, there still a couple of items that other people on your list will love.
2. Aveda Smooth Infusion Masque: Avoid frizzy hair by using this hair mask
3. Flirty Sleep Mask: This sleep mask is very Breakfast At Tiffany's but even more luxurious
4. Polka Dot Mug: Having a pretty cup to drink from can make mornings a bit brighter
5. Sugar Paper Agenda: Get ready for an awesome year with this pretty agenda
6. Lip Polish: Ward away dry lips with this lip polish
7. Kate Spade Flats: Look cute and be comfy in these designer flats
8. Smith & Cult Lovers Creep: Such a great red shade for the holidays and beyond
9. T3 Convertible Curling Iron: Get flawless curls with this high-end curling iron
10. Caudalie Eye Cream: Keep the eye wrinkles at bay with this eye cream
11. Travel Candle: Keep the smell of home even when away
Of course I have a ton of additional ideas for the girly girl if none of those caught your eye. Here are a few more things to consider:
Velvet hair accessories: Velvet is having a huge moment as I predicted, but it can be hard to wear. Accessories are a great way to incorporate the trend. Anthropologie has several great options like this one and this one.
Bath salts and bombs: When picking out bath items for a gift I always try to pick out something extra special that they wouldn't normally pick for themselves. How pretty is this and this.
Earrings: This can be a fun gift for the girly girl. Right now long tassel earrings are so on trend like this pair and this pair.
You can also check out my gift guide for beauty lovers for my inspiration for the girly girl or any girl.