I can’t believe it is time to start thinking about Christmas shopping. Some of my friends already have most of their shopping finished! If you are like me, you are just starting to think about gifts.
This list is for the beauty lover in your life, whether it is a best friends, your sister, or even yourself. Want to really spoil someone? I have something for that. Or maybe you need something under $10? I have you covered there too. This gift guide has a little bit of everything from face masks to must have beauty tools. This post does contain affiliate links, while I make a few cents from your sale, there is no added cost to you.
1. Dresdner Essenz Honey Almond Bath Essence
2. Karuna Hydrating Face Sheet Mask
3. Me! bath Bomb Land of Milk and Honey You can find these at your local Target!
4. Maybelline Baby Lips This is great stocking stuffer for anyone living in a cold climate.
5. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream For the more makeup obsessed, this is a perfect pick.
6. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Mascara is always a safe bet. You can never have too much.
7. Sephora Eye Mask This mask comes in many varieties and they all work great.
8. Joico Travel Size Revitaluxe This travel size is more than enough for more than one application.
9. Smith & Cult Nail Polish Try the cult favorite color Stockholm Syndrome.
10. Deborah Lippmann Rolling in the Deep Here’s another on trend nail color for fall and winter.
11. Smith & Cult Lip Stain in Sweet Suite This is an upcoming brand beauty lovers must try.
12. Ouai Treatment Masque While a bit on the indulgent side for 3 treatments, it does wonders.
13. Benefit Cosmetics Watt’s Up This is a classic highlighter to have just in time for NYE.
14. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Mask Beauty bloggers all agree this mask is worth the splurge.
15. Aveda Wooden Paddle Brush This brush feels great on the scalp and limits damage to hair.
16. Hot Tools 24K Extended Barrel Curling Iron This is the top rated affordable curling iron.
17. Bobbi Brown ‘Beige’ Shimmer Brick This is another item popular with many beauty bloggers.
18. Dead Sea Mud Spa Collection This is the ultimate gift for the beauty lover that loves a good soak.
I hope that you have found some really great gift ideas for your beauty lover. Just click on the link and it will take you straight to the product. If you liked this gift guide, sign up for my monthly newsletter and you will get all of my gift guides for the year.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Powered by MailChimp