While I might be known for being a bit indulgent with my beauty items, I also can’t pass up a good deal. Of course, I love sharing my favorites so you can save some money too. Here is my list of 50 drugstore beauty products you have to try.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I will make a small commission at no added cost to you.
1. Simple Micellar Water: This micellar water is great for all skin types plus it doesn’t have that oily feeling that some micellar waters have.
3. Burt’s Bees Daily Brightening Cleanser: Several YouTube beauty gurus swear by this facial cleanser to help clear acne scars and uneven texture.
4. St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub: A lot of people are turning away from physical exfoliation, but this one is gentle enough to use a couple of times a week.
5. Pixi Rose Tonic: This gentle toner is great for those that have sensitive skin.
6. Vichy Minéral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Serum Moisturizer: This serum moisturizer can be worn alone for those with oily skin or paired with another moisturizer for those that have dry skin.
7. Burt’s Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream: Eye creams are usually expensive. This eye cream works well and it doesn’t break the bank.
8. Physician’s Formula RefreshMint Eye DePuffer: Apply this first thing in the morning to help your tired eyes feel more awake.
9. Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask: This old school mask is still one of the best face masks.
10. Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips: There is something oddly satisfying about using these pore strips.
11. Maybelline Master Prime Blur + Redness Control Primer: This primer blurs pores and reduces redness, some thing that not many primers can do.
12. Physician’s Formula Spotlight Illuminating Primer: While not technically a dupe for the Becca Backlight, it is as close as you can get and the price is right.
13. e.l.f Poreless Face Primer: This blurring primer is such a steal at under $6!
14. NYX Makeup Proof It Eyeshadow Primer: Keep your eyeshadow on you eyes with this primer.
Foundation, Concealer, Powder
15. L’Oreal Pro Glow Foundation: This foundation gives a subtle glow but lasts all day.
16. L’Oreal True Match Lumi Makeup: I love that this is a more sheer foundation making it great for days you don’t want full coverage.
17. No7 Radiant Glow Concealer: This is the closest match to the YSL Touche Eclat Perfecting Pen available.
18. NYX HD Concealer: If you have permanent dark circles, this concealer is for you.
19. NYX HD Finishing Powder: If you want a to lock your foundation down this will do the trick.
Blush, Highlighter, and Bronzer
20. LA Girl Just Blushing in “Just Natural”: This is one of those blushes that looks boring in the pan but is the perfect shade on the cheek.
21. Milani Rose Powder Blush in “Romantic Rose”: Some people say this is a dupe for a tarte blush, regardless it is a universally flattering shade.
22. Wet n Wild Mega Glo Highlighter in “Blossom Glow” or “Precious Petals”: These highlighters rival high-end options.
23. NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator: Mix this in with a foundation or apply with a makeup sponge and you will glow like an angel.
24. NYX Matte Bronzer: There is not glitter in this bronzer making it perfect for your matte sun-kissed look.
25. Rimmel Natural Bronzer: This bronzer is available in multiple shades meaning there is an option for most skin tones.
26. NYX Dewy Finish Makeup Setting Spray: Use this with a matte foundation to get just the right amount of glow.
27. Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist: This makes a great primer too!
28. L’Oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray: Beauty gurus call the Urban Decay All Nighter dupe.
Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, and Brow Products
29. L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in “Iced Latte” and “Amber Rush: Beauty YouTuber Emily Fox raves about these eyeshadows.
30. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow in “Rose in the Air”: If you are on the fence about buying the AMH Modern Renaissance palette, this is an affordable alternative.
31. Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen: Easy to apply and rivals the more expensive option from Marc Jacobs.
32. Pixi Eye Bright Liner: This will make you look awake even if you aren’t.
33. Pixi Lower Lash Mascara: This lower lash mascara doesn’t run or smudge.
35. NYX Micro Brow Pencil: The most affordable alternative to the ABH Brow Whiz.
36. NYX Butter Gloss in “Angel Food Cake”, “Creme Brulee”, and “Apple Strudel”: These are great alone and over another color.
37. NYX Soft Matte Lip in “Cannes”: All of the colors in this line are great but this one will not fail you as an everyday color.
38. Pixi MatteLast Liquid Lip in “Really Rose”: This is a matte that is comfortable in a classic shade.
39. Maybelline SuperStay Matte Lip Ink in “Seductress”: This color is amazing.Trust.
40. Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick in “02 Perfect Match”: This shade sells out for a reason.
Brushes and Tools
41. Real Techniques Powder Brush: Perfect for applying powder all over.
42. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge: What’s a Beauty Blender?
43. Real Techniques Setting Brush #1413: This brush is perfect for highlight.
44. e.l.f Beautifully Precise Smudge Brush: Get that perfect smokey eye with this brush.
Hair and Body
45. Love Beauty and Planet Shampoo in “Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower”: This shampoo smells like heaven and works like a dream.
46. OGX Detoxifying + Pomegranate & Ginger Shampoo: This will remove all of that dry shampoo.
47. Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush: This brush detangles while absorbing water.
48. Love Beauty and Planet Body Wash in “Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower”: Again, this scent is AMAZING!
49. Soap & Glory® The Scrub Of Your Life Body Buffer: This will help make your skin smooth and your self tanner apply without streaks.
50. Aveeno® Sheer Hydration Daily Moisturizing Lotion: This lotion will hydrate your skin without leaving it greasy.
Isn’t that a great list! I am so happy to have finally shared my favorite drugstore beauty products you have to try. Let me know if you have tried and loved any of these favorites.