1. Hello Beautiful Jewelry Tray: (sold out)
2. Aveda Smooth Infusion Masque: Avoid frizzy hair by using this hair mask
3. Flirty Sleep Mask: (sold out) (similar)
4. Polka Dot Mug: (sold out) (love this one more)
5. Sugar Paper Agenda: (sold out) (rose gold agenda)
6. Lip Polish: Ward away dry lips with this lip polish
7. Kate Spade Flats: Look cute and be comfy in these designer flats
8. Smith & Cult Lovers Creep: Such a great red shade for the holidays and beyond
9. T3 Convertible Curling Iron: Get flawless curls with this high-end curling iron
10. Caudalie Eye Cream: Keep the eye wrinkles at bay with this eye cream
11. Travel Candle: Keep the smell of home even when away
Of course I have a ton of additional ideas for the girly girl if none of those caught your eye. Here are a few more things to consider:
Velvet hair accessories: Velvet is having a huge moment as I predicted, but it can be hard to wear. Accessories are a great way to incorporate the trend. Anthropologie has several great options like this one or maybe even this clutch.
Bath salts and bombs: When picking out bath items for a gift I always try to pick out something extra special that they wouldn’t normally pick for themselves. Don’t these sound lovely.
You can also check out my gift guide for beauty lovers for my inspiration for the girly girl or any girl.