I love bringing joy to my children. When their faces light up and they smile real big. It makes me feel all warm and wonderful inside. While there is more to the holidays than getting and giving gifts, I love being able to give my kids things. I hope this list inspires you to find the perfect gift for the little one in your life.
The graphic contains gifts for infants to about 12 years old. Gifts for the littlest ones are at the top and gifts for the older kiddos are toward the bottom.
1. Mamas and Papas Tummy Time Rug One of the top rated tummy time mats by Parent.com
2. Fisher-Price Kick and Play Piano This is a great play mat for the kiddo that like to kick.
3. Pet’s Tails from Jellycat A great interactive book for the littlest readers.
4. One Two Squeeze Blocks These block grow with your child. Infant and toddlers both love these.
5. VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker This toy is great for those that are learning to walk.
6. Zany Zoo Wooden Activity Cube This is another great toy to keep new standers occupied.
7. Fisher- Price Little People Farm The animals on this farm make realistic noises.
8. Mega Blocks Every builder needs a set of these basic blocks.
9. All Terrain Radio Flyer For families that are on the go, this all terrain wagon will go everywhere.
10. Parum Pum Pum Drum With plenty of instruments to go around, make music a family activity.
11. Little Tikes Table & Chairs Toddlers that show independence love to have their own space.
12. Urban Design Playhouse A tent or house is a great place to pretend in or hide.
13. Little Blue Truck This book is a staple for the toddler book shelf.
14. Melissa & Doug Shopping Cart Toddlers love to do grown up activities. Shopping included.
15. Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel Let your little be an artist with this easel.
16. Marble Genius Marble Run This marble run is a fun problem solving toy.
17. Retevis Walkie Talkies What child doesn’t like walkie talkies?
18. Phase 10 This game is great fun for the entire family.
19. LEGO Star Wars Flash Speeder Projects teach kids to follow through and finish tasks.
20. Suspicion Board Game Another great game for family game night
21. Polaroid Instant Camera Let your kid snap goofy pictures with friends.
Still shopping for others on your list? Check out these gift guides: